Please download all applications and fill out completely prior to applying:
- Employment Application
The following positions are available:
Accounting Clerk QUALIFICATIONS:
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED, supplemented by a minimum of 3 years experience in bookkeeping, General Ledger Accounting, Payroll and Journal Entry knowledge and experience. Experience with non-profit accounting preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of bookkeeping theories, practices and standard procedures. Skill in use of calculator, computer and related office equipment. Ability to accurately perform numerical detail work; to make appropriate mathematical computations and to prepare financial and accounting records.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receives and records cash receipts and maintains petty cash for operations of administrative offices.
2. Issues checks for vouchers and invoices, records payment in checkbook and check register, and reconciles bank statements.
3. Prepares and records agency payroll tax deposits, health/life insurance premiums, retirement and cafeteria plan. Prepares quarterly payroll reports and annual W-2ís, W-3 and 1099ís.
4. Responsible for recording accounts receivable on a monthly basis as directed by Business Manger.
5. Prepares and posts accounting transactions into computerized accounting system.
6. Prepares summary sheets for accountants use in preparing financial statements.
7. May help classify and code invoices, receipts, and vouchers.
8. Maintains office supply inventory, assists in physical inventory as assigned.
9. Files and maintains clerical records and bookkeeping reports such as vendor, receivable and deposit information.
10. Maintains a professional, ethical relationship with other staff, clients and agencies.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
CookQualifications: High School diploma or GED required. Minimum of two years of cooking experience or equivalent amount of training and experience in a comparable food service establishment is required. Must be able to follow menu and recipe instructions and prepare healthy, nutritious meals for residential client population. Must be physically able to perform job duties. Must be able to work with a culturally diverse population. Knowledge of or experience with substance abuse and recovery is preferred.
Licensed Counselor or Counselor InternQUALIFICATIONS: Education: Bachelorís degree with at least one year experience in chemical dependency treatment setting. One year experience may be substituted for each year of education required. Documented evidence of Licensed Counselor or Counselor intern status by DSHS is required. Training and Experience: Must have experience with or knowledge of a twelve step recovery program. Experience in individual and group counseling is preferred. Ability to provide educational groups is required. Must be physically able to perform job duties and have a valid Texas Driverís License.
Work Experience: Must have at least two years experience working in substance abuse or related field. Must be culturally sensitive, knowledgeable of other cultures, and able to work effectively with the target population. Serve as a positive role model for clients in recovery.